ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent management by TermsFeed Privacy Policy and Consent Generator

Electronic Travel Authorization Canada - Apply for Travel Visa

If you plan to travel to Canada, or to transit a Canadian airport, you will need to obtain an e-visa or electronic travel authorization. It takes a few minutes to apply and we will send your eTA in a few minutes.

It is best to get your eTA before you book your flight to Canada. However, if you plan to travel by car, bus, train or boat (including a cruise ship), the e-visa is not required.

In order to obtain the e-visa you will need: